[LRUG] April meeting will be on the 6th

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Thu Feb 27 05:14:22 PST 2020

Hi folks,

Hopefully you’re all looking forward to the upcoming March meeting, but we wanted to give you all an early heads up that our April meeting will NOT be on the normal second Monday of the month, since that’s Easter Monday and many people will be enjoying the long holiday weekend. Instead, we’re going to schedule it for the week before.

In summary: April’s LRUG will be on Monday 6th April. Venue TBC.

As ever, we always need speakers, and at the moment we have only one person lined up for April.

So: if you have an inkling, now is the perfect time to get in touch. Send us a message at talks at lrug.org <mailto:talks at lrug.org> and we can help you cultivate that seed of an idea into a bloomin’ great talk. (And, even if April’s no good for you, please volunteer anyway, there are plenty more months in the year…)

Thanks, and see you in March!

James & the LRUG team