[LRUG] code from my mruby talk

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 09:18:47 PST 2020

weird - saw I reply from Jon on the chat archives that I never received somehow.

Anyway, the exact device I used is the m5 stick c:
https://m5stack.com/products/stick-c . I think their other devices
would probably work similarly - I forked a bunch of m5stack mrbgems
and just had to change #include "M5Stack.h" to include "M5StickC.h" to
get them to work.

Fred