[LRUG] Greetings

Rui Mochila rui.mochila at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:27:52 PDT 2020

Hi LRUG, hope you're all doing great,

I'm an experienced full stack engineer and technical lead, working as a
contractor. I'm currently available for remote development or consulting
work for a couple days per week, starting ASAP.

In particular I can be of value if...

* You need someone to help deliver high-quality web application software
with Ruby on Rails/JS

* You overall want to be better at working remotely

* You need help from a fast learner, who provides solutions

You can find out more about my work history here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruimochila

If you think I might be a good fit for your team then please get in touch
with me at this email address to discuss further.

I'm happy to discuss ongoing engagements, as well as one-off problems you
might need help with.

All the best,

Rui