[LRUG] [ANN] Our March meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri Mar 6 13:57:36 PST 2020

Hi again,

We’ve now got our fourth and final talk confirmed for our March meeting on
Monday.  The full line-up is:

* “I got an email from the Government the other day” by Stuart Harrison
* “My first Rails bug report” by Alex Balhatchet
* “Tech for good with Ruby on Rails” by James Hand and Alan Bridger
* “London Ruby Events” by Jairo Diaz

Full write-ups on each talk available at:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2020/march/

All of this hosted by Makers at their Academy on Commercial St.  Doors at
6pm to start at half-past, aiming to be done by 8pm.

The event is currently sold out, but if you’ve got a ticket and realised
you can’t come, please cancel your order so we can let people on the
waitlist take your place.  Particularly if you’re one of the few people who
have signed up twice!  You should be able to do so here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-march-2020-meeting-tickets-95281155501

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team