[LRUG] [JOBS] GoodGym is hiring a Technical Lead / CTO

Patrick Sinclair metade at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:14:13 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

GoodGym is an award-winning social enterprise that connects exercise with volunteering. Across 58 cities and boroughs in the UK our members run to help isolated older people and community projects. It’s shown to reduce isolation, improve community cohesion and to improve wellbeing for all involved.

GoodGym is powered by a digital volunteering platform, built in Ruby on Rails, that enables runners and walkers to connect with tasks that benefit their communities.

We are looking for a technical lead/CTO to lead the work on our platform. This is a pivotal role in our central team and your work will have significant social impact on a national scale.

For more details, please see: https://www.goodgym.org/stories/work-with-us-technical-lead-cto <https://www.goodgym.org/stories/work-with-us-technical-lead-cto>

I have been volunteering with GoodGym since 2012, and I've been the CTO here since 2016. I'm moving on as I moved to (sunny) Lisbon last year and am looking for a local role here. So if you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Patrick