[LRUG] April LRUG & COVID-19

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Thu Mar 12 06:04:28 PDT 2020

Hey folks,

Our next LRUG was due to be on April 6th, but in light of the unfolding COVID-19 situation, we have decided it would be best for all participants if we do not try to run an in-person gathering at that time.

We may try to host some form of LRUG online; we’ll be exploring this over the next few weeks and will be in touch with any more details about that option as we have them.

In the meantime, please stay safe, and do your best to follow the guidance so we can all do our part to mitigate the impact of the pandemic in our community:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/#prevention

All the best,

— James & the LRUG organisers