[LRUG] LRUG, April Edition -- we're going ONLINE

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Wed Mar 25 03:53:57 PDT 2020

Hey folks,

Well, what a crazy few weeks this has been in London, in the UK and, indeed, the whole world. These are truly strange times. But even though we’re all staying indoors as much as possible (and we all are, I hope!), that doesn’t mean we need to be completely disconnected from the community at large.

We’ve done some testing, and we think we can pull off an online version of LRUG. We’ve got two speakers lined up (still room for one more!), and so let’s give it a go, yeah? Why not.

So, your next LRUG:

When: April 6th, joining at 6:20pm for a 6:30pm meeting start
Where: The Grid
More details: http://lrug.org/meetings/2020/april/

Please don’t forget to register, as only those who register will be sent the relevant details to connect on the night.

Thanks, and hope to “see” you then!

— James & the LRUG Emergency Response Committee