[LRUG] [JOBS] Rubyist needed, remote in CET Time Zone OK

Kit Yi Christine Wong crisps2 at ymail.com
Tue May 12 10:46:22 PDT 2020

 Hi everyone,

There has never been a more important time to work on products with a purpose. You can now be part of Cleo; helping to improve user relationships with their money and financial health through a feisty and unique AI assistant with a sense of humor. We're hiring a Backend Ruby on Rails Engineer who loves a challenge as well as an opportunity to apply their creativity towards shaping the product.
You'd learn from a highly supportive team of Engineers and depending on your preference you can choose whether you would like to be fully-remote (in the CET time zone) or in the London office (post-Covid).

The job ad is here:  Backend Ruby Engineer

|  |  |

|  |
Backend Ruby Engineer

London

 We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone.

Please feel free to contact me on Christine at meetcleo.com if you have any questions.
Kindest regards,
Christine