[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract Ruby positions (6 months) at FreeAgent, start ASAP

Olly Headey olly at freeagent.com
Mon May 18 08:58:29 PDT 2020

Hi LRUG

Just a quick post to say that FreeAgent <https://freeagent.com> are looking
to hire a number of experienced Ruby/Rails contractors to start ASAP for 6
months (no extension after that). Work will be full-stack on the product
side. Remote-friendly, obvs.

FreeAgent has been around since 2007. It's a large, majestic monolith,
running on the latest Rails 6 / Ruby 2.7 with a MySQL back-end. You can
find out more about FreeAgent on our careers page
<https://www.freeagent.com/careers/> and on our engineering blog
<https://engineering.freeagent.com/>.

If you're interested, please email me directly with a brief biog, daily
rate and a CV/LinkedIn. Thanks!

Agencies – please don't get in touch, I will only ignore.

Stay safe
Olly
--
Olly Headey
Co-founder and CTO, FreeAgent

FreeAgent Central, One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3
9QG.
Registered in sunny Scotland SC316774