[LRUG] [JOBS] Junior/Mid Ruby Developer in Manchester

John Cleary john at createk.io
Fri May 22 03:10:31 PDT 2020

Hi LRUG,

As one of our long-server team members has decided to move on, we are now
looking for someone to join our small team. Whilst we are technically an
agency, we do strive to give a product company feel. Here are the
highlights of the role:

   - 10% Personal Development Time (1/2 day per week).
   - Regular team offsites - part learning, part social (part of the 10%)
   - Small team so plenty of autonomy and opportunity to learn new skills
   - Currently managing several applications in Ruby on Rails and React
   - TDD, Pair Programming, Mobbing

*Location*: ideally we would like someone to be in the Manchester office
2-3 days per week (post lockdown). However, if you are interested in the
role from a fully remote perspective let's have a conversation to see how
it could work.

If you have at least 18 months of commercial RoR experience and are looking
for a new challenge then please get in touch. The job is posted here:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1846572041/ but if you want to know more
please just email me directly - john at createk.io

--
Regards,
John

*John Cleary* | *Director*

Createk Labs Ltd
Jactin House, 24 Hood Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=24+Hood+Street%C2%A0Manchester,+M4+6WX&entry=gmail&source=g>
Manchester, M4 6WX
<https://maps.google.com/?q=24+Hood+Street%C2%A0Manchester,+M4+6WX&entry=gmail&source=g>
+44 (0) 777 578 5078
john at createk.io
createk.io

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of Createk.io or Createk Labs Ltd. If you are not the named
recipient of this email, please notify us immediately and do not copy it or
use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.
error.

Registered in England and Wales - Company Number 9925084