[LRUG] Slides from Getting Past the Tech Test presentation

Michael Mazour michael.mazour at me.com
Tue Oct 13 23:39:24 PDT 2020

Hi all. Thanks for attending my tech tests talk on Monday evening. I hope it was useful.

The presentation slides are at https://speakerdeck.com/mmazour/getting-past-the-tech-test <https://speakerdeck.com/mmazour/getting-past-the-tech-test>
(I’d neglected to make them publicly visible until this morning – sorry about that!)

Please feel free to forward to anyone you know who has those “but what are they looking for??” jitters about tech tests if you think it could be useful.

Have a great week, everyone,

    Michael

———

Michael Mazour
Technical Architect
Smart Pension, London – On Great Place to Work UK list of Best Workplaces in Tech 2020 <https://www.greatplacetowork.co.uk/awards/uks-best-workplaces-in-tech/uks-best-workplaces-in-tech-2020/?utm_campaign=2020%20UK%20Best%20Workplaces%20in%20Tech>
We are growing and we are hiring! https://www.smart.co/careers <https://www.smart.co/careers>