[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Developer for ops-focused role at MoJ

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Wed Oct 14 08:17:10 PDT 2020

Hi folks

I've been working at the Ministry of Justice for the last few years,
currently with the "Cloud Platform" team, which maintains and develops the
MoJ's kubernetes-based, multi-tenant hosting platform for digital services
(like a dedicated Heroku for the MoJ, but with more YAML).

I'm off to Japan shortly, so they're looking for a senior developer to
replace me. This would be a great role for someone who is interested in the
operations side of coding, and I've really enjoyed it. MoJ is a great
environment to work in, and you'd be doing work that matters. Currently,
everyone is fully remote.

You can see the details of the role here:

https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/justicedigitalandtechnology/job/oeWFdfwM?__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd=Civil_Service_jobs

If you're someone interested in the role, and you've got questions, you're
welcome to email me.

Kind regards

David