[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Full Stack / Build the sustainable grocer / £75-£90k / London or Remote

Ben Patten ben at goodclub.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 04:13:51 PDT 2020

Hello LRUG team,

Good Club <https://www.goodclub.co.uk/> is an online grocer making
sustainability easy for all households. We're also pushing the boundaries,
currently moving all customers to returnable delivery boxes with a
fast-growing range of zero waste products in returnable pots. Personal
impact measurement is next, with warehouse automation and ML store
improvements on the horizon.

We have built a small but perfectly formed tech team through your
community. It's where we have always found the most passionate and
thoughtful developers in town. (We're very lucky to have a brilliant CTO,
Richard <https://www.linkedin.com/in/moomerman/>, and senior developer,
Eugene <https://www.linkedin.com/in/eugene-bolshakov-66a7513/>. Both have
lots of experience in Elixir and startups).

We have a new role
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hdrWBOCfN28MK6PK7KFL7c_43qJDtwiNdKd4ccMdpQ/edit#>,
which we're very excited to offer - Senior Full Stack Developer
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hdrWBOCfN28MK6PK7KFL7c_43qJDtwiNdKd4ccMdpQ/edit#>
- where we're looking for skills in Ruby/Elixir and css, html, javascript.
It's a vital cog in the wheel and we have a good budget for the role
(£75-90k).

We have built an amazing team with experience in all departments, a founder
from the Farmdrop founding team and other team members from senior roles at
Marks & Spencer, Amazon, Freddies Flowers, Abel & Cole, and Patch. We also
have good recent funding
<https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/good-club/pitches/bPBoRl>.

Most of us are based in London but we’re all now working remotely (mostly)
and plan to carry on (mainly), so we’re open to candidates from anywhere
close to our (UK) time zone.

Please have a look at the details here and email me <ben at goodclub.co.uk> if
it might be for you or anyone else.

Thanks for your time!

Ben & The Good Club team

--
Ben Patten
Co-Founder & CEO

Try Good Club now <https://goodclub.co.uk/j/benpijhux>: Get sustainable
staples for your household. (And we'll send a parcel to a local food bank
when you join!)