[LRUG] What are you working on?

Adam Cryer ad.mat.cryer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:17:01 PDT 2020

Hi Lorenzo

I have an application requiring a ton of non sequential requests so would
personally love to hear this talk.

Or just say hello privately would be great to hear your thoughts. Currently
we were thinking of something along the lines of using em-http-request

https://github.com/igrigorik/em-http-request
Or
https://github.com/bobf/web_fetch (old library but pretty powerful)

Thanks