[LRUG] [JOBS] - Contractor Ruby Developer Opportunity

Oho - Ashley Deodat ashleyd at oho.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 01:31:10 PDT 2020

Dear LRUG,

We have one more contract opportunity for a Fintech in London who are looking for a Senior Backend Ruby on Rails Engineers to join them. This company are a TDD and best practises evangelist, so a great place to work.

Day rate will be from £500 p.d  and will be until March 29th 2021, with a view to extend!

Fully remote due to COVID, but then will be working from the office 2-3 days a week at some point next year (likely March/ April) once its safe to be in.

If this is something you would like to discuss further, please let me know as I would be happy to provide more details.

Kind regards

Ash

Ashley Deodat | Team Leader
Oho Group | IT & Electronic Engineering Recruitment
dd: +44 (0)20 7622 5566 LinkedIn: Ashley Deodat<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleydeodat/>
e :ashleyd at oho.co.uk w: www.oho.co.uk<http://www.oho.co.uk>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6AE97.0E8DFF50]Follow us![cid:image004.png at 01D6AE97.0E8DFF50]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oho-group-ltd/>

Oho Group Limited, Registered Office: Belle House, Unit 2, Platform 1 Victoria Mainline Station, SW1V 1JT, UK. Registered in England under company no. 06358023
To view our terms of engagement please click here Oho Group Terms of Business<http://frankbelford.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Oho-Group-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf>