[LRUG] Does Rails have an image problem?

Jon Rowe mail at jonrowe.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 00:50:05 PDT 2020

Do be fair to the bootstrap team, their work on bootstrap isn’t Ruby based, so having to have another language around purely to build their site could easily be a bit of a pain. I mean one of the reasons we have static site generators built in Ruby is so we as Rubyists don’t have to use another language to generate static sites…

Cheers
Jon Rowe
mail at jonrowe.co.uk
jonrowe.co.uk