[LRUG] [ANN] September meeting details and registration info

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Sep 1 13:06:04 PDT 2020

Hi all,

We made it to Autumn!  Time for brown leaves, scarves, warming stews, and
an abundance of orange decorations.  Ideally made from gourds.  But also,
the September LRUG meeting!

We meet on Monday 14th September.  We'll open the meeting "doors" at 6:20pm
London time, aiming to start properly about 6:30pm.  We will almost
certainly be done by 8pm, although no doubt a handful of us will hang out
in the zoom call after that to natter for a bit.

We have 2 talks lined up:

* "StimulusJS: Modest JS for the HTML you have" by Matt Swanson
* "Wizards without magic" by Duncan Brown

Full details on both of these available at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2020/september/

Happily, as it's an online zoom call, you can attend from the warm autumnal
embrace of your own homes!

You need to:

1. Read and agree to the code of conduct at https://readme.lrug.org
2. Register for a ticket at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-september-2020-autumn-begins-tickets-118981989333

We'll email out the link to the zoom call at about 6pm on the day to those
who have registered.

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the LRUG organising team