[LRUG] [JOBS] Contractor role in the accessibility space

Tom Cartwright tecartwright at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 06:11:25 PDT 2021

Hi all,
Been a while since I posted here.
I'm leading tech over at CareScribe and we are looking for a contractor to
help out with some of our products in the accessibility space that
support transcribing, dictation, and note taking.

If you are a Ruby developer with some good Javascript knowledge we'd be
very happy to chat to you about a contract. Here is a job spec and bit of
information about the process and the day rate:
https://www.notion.so/Contract-Ruby-on-Rails-Developer-edc548098f194758919b949a2f3510e0

Drop me an email if you are interested or have any questions.
Thanks!
Tom

--
Tom Cartwright