[LRUG] [JOBS] Various Roles at thoughtbot

Rob Whittaker rob at thoughtbot.com
Thu Dec 2 07:16:31 PST 2021

Hey folks.

Chiming in to say that thoughtbot is hiring!

We're a software consultancy and the creators of many gems. You may know us from
`factory_bot` and `shoulda_matchers`, among others.

I've been here for over 5 years and love it for many reasons. I love our
commitment to continuous learning and improvement. After all this time, I am
still learning new things and experimenting.

I'm happy to chat about any of our open roles; feel free to reach out!

<https://thoughtbot.com/jobs>

— Rob