[LRUG] [ANN] January meeting details

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:56:38 PST 2021

Hi all,

For our January meeting, we have decided to organise something different:
a pub quiz about Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and more.

Our January meeting will be on Monday 10th January, and as usual we will
congregate over zoom. The 'doors' open at 6:20pm, we kick off formal
proceedings about 6:30pm and we aim to be finished by 8pm. Some of us will
hang out on the zoom call after the meeting past 8pm if you'd like to keep
chatting ruby.

As I mentioned at the beginning, this meeting we will be hosting a pub quiz,
so no talks. I am repeating it here for those of you that skim to the list
of talks, which is usually in the middle of the email. However, if you want
to volunteer a lightning talk (10 minutes maximum) for February, please get in
touch attalks at lrug.org. Don't worry if you have never done it before, we are
more than willing to help you figure it out.

More details about the January meeting on
https://lrug.org/meetings/2021/december/  and you can secure your place via
eventbrite at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-december-2021-tickets-218736987217  (after
agreeing to our code of conduct from