[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails Backend engineer at Dressipi (London/Remote; 50-60k)

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 05:59:14 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Rails backend engineer to join the team at Dressipi
(where I'm the CTO),
working on our fashion retail prediction AI platform. We're running a
set of Rails 5.2 / 6.x applications, with APIs exposed using grape and
serving some of the biggest retailers in the UK and beyond.

Dressipi aims to transform fashion retail by enabling retailers to
predict what each shopper will buy and not return, enabling better
consumer experiences and product discovery while at the same time
reducing the wastage and inefficiencies that are commonplace in the
sector

We algorithmically generate outfits, personalize 100s of millions of
pageviews and month and lots more ( You can read more about what we do
our blog - https://dressipi.com/resources/blog/ ).

We're all working remotely at the moment, but there will be a London
office again for those that want it when the time is right. We're also
happy for people to stay remote, either within the UK or with a
reasonable amount of working day overlap with the UK.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, please drop me a line for more information

Cheers,

Fred

PS: no agencies please.