[LRUG] [JOBS] Long-term remote contract for an experienced Rubyist, part-time ok

Hosam Aly hosam.aly at viredev.com
Wed Jun 9 09:53:35 PDT 2021

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer with production
support experience to help with a legacy codebase that I've been supporting
for a year.

The client is the Association of International Certified Professional
Accountants. You can find them at aicpa-cima.com. Most stakeholders are in
the UK and the East US time zones.

I'm not a recruiter; just a Ruby contractor. I've been supporting the
project for more than a year, but I want to move on because I miss working
in a larger team. I'll still be helping with the project about 20% of the
time. The client asked me to help find a replacement.

The engagement will be with my limited company directly with no recruiters
in between. The amount of work is variable, so you may choose to work
part-time or full-time. All work is done remotely as long as you're
physically in the UK or the US. We're ready to start immediately.

The tech stack includes Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Cloud 66, AWS, and New Relic,
along with a bit of Solr. There are multiple applications with different
versions of Ruby and Ruby on Rails.

If you're interested, kindly send me your online profiles and, if possible,
a sample of your work.

If you're a recruiter then I'm sorry but there is no budget for paying
recruiter fees.

Best regards,
Hosam Aly
linkedin.com/in/hosamaly