[LRUG] [JOBS] Head of Engineering (remote ok)

Celso Pinto celso at usepixie.com
Wed Mar 3 08:43:46 PST 2021

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a talented Head of Engineering to join our team and help us
create a culture of product and engineering excellence.

My business is Pixie (usepixie.com). We're like Basecamp for accountant
firms and have customers peppered all over the world. Although we're
strongly backed by world-class angel investors, we're focused and committed
to building a long-term, sustainable business instead of pursuing VC
funding.

The role itself is more or less 25% hands-on development or infrastructure
maintenance, 50% engineering leadership, 25% product input.

More details here: https://pixie.breezy.hr/p/74c9ba5e531901

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

-C