[LRUG] [JOBS] Required: Rails craftsperson

Olly Headey olly at freeagent.com
Thu Mar 25 02:04:36 PDT 2021

p.s. I should have added. We're looking for mid-level people and above.
Mid-level salaries go up to £50k (60k in inner London) and Senior-Staff
salaries go up to £80k (£96k with inner London weighting, £92k for outer
London). We do also have a Principal level which pays more but tbh that's a
pretty high bar.

Also: no recruiters plz.