[LRUG] [JOBS] Required: Rails craftsperson

Ed James ed.james.spam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 08:16:20 PDT 2021

It’s standard practice across a number of industries, at least in the UK.

Even the NHS do this: https://www.nhsemployers.org/pay-pensions-and-reward/nhs-terms-and-conditions-of-service---agenda-for-change/pay-scales/including-hcas <https://www.nhsemployers.org/pay-pensions-and-reward/nhs-terms-and-conditions-of-service---agenda-for-change/pay-scales/including-hcas>

       	Ed James
I will respect your spam <mailto:ed.james.spam at gmail.com>