[LRUG] [JOBS] Inn Style is looking for mid-level developers (Full Stack, Rails, Remote)

Matthew Bennett-Lovesey matthew at innstyle.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 09:23:32 PDT 2021

Hi! We're looking for a mid-level rubyist to join our development team.

Inn Style is a complete bookings platform for hotels and short-stay
accommodation providers. We have a mature, well tested monolithic Ruby
on Rails codebase, and big plans for what this product could become.

This would be a great role for an ambitious developer with a few years'
experience who is looking for a new challenge in building and growing a
web-based product.

You'll be a good fit if you:

     - Have a few years experience working as a rails developer in a
software development team
     - Like to write well-structured, testable code, with a focus on
simplicity and maintainability
     - Care about quality, not only of the code you write, but of the
product you're building
     - Enjoy working with a collaborative team of varied disciplines,
including developers, marketers and salespeople

This is a predominantly remote working position, with occasional team
meetings in our office in Suffolk.

To find out more and apply, visit
https://www.innstyle.co.uk/careers/rordeveloper

Please note that the closing date for applications is 30 April 2021. No
agencies please.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Matthew