[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior / Lead Ruby Developer - 100% remote working

Charlie Beaton charlie at marshallrp.com
Fri Nov 12 03:44:33 PST 2021

Hi all – me again 😊 I am looking for a Senior / Lead Ruby Developer. 100% remote working. The salary on offer is between 75 and 85k. Benefits listed below. If you’re interested in hearing more, please get in touch. Happy Friday everyone 😊

Benefits

From day 1

  *   25 days holiday
  *   Death in service – 4x salary
  *   Free eye tests
  *   Gym discounts
  *   Refer a friend scheme – up to £1k for successful recruitment referral
  *   Friends with benefits – up to £1k for a successful business referral
  *   Vectis card – discounts on various shopping deals
  *   Perkbox – same as Vectis card
  *   Free bus service from Watford train station to Croxley Park
  *   Daily fresh food baskets (after COVID)
  *   Christmas party
  *   Annual Away Day in the summer.
  *   Pension – auto enrolled after 3 months 3% ER, 5% EE

On completion of probation

  *   Discretionary bonus scheme based on performance
  *   Private medical cover
  *   Cycle scheme
  *   Eligible for company car scheme

Ms. CHARLIE BEATON  |   RECRUITER

Mobile:          +44 (0) 7769 9444 22
Office:            +44 (0) 203 667 4921
Switchboard:+44 (0) 844 504 6000
Fax2Email:   +44 (0) 844 504 6001

www.marshallrp.com<http://www.marshallrp.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorised disclosure,
copying, distribution or reliance on its contents are strictly prohibited.
Please reply immediately if you receive this e-mail in error.