[LRUG] [JOBS] - Senior Ruby Developer Contract at Bloom & Wild

Safa M safa at bloomandwild.com
Thu Sep 2 01:55:38 PDT 2021

Good morning LRUG,

We are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer
<https://apply.workable.com/bloom-and-wild/j/A27DEA3F9D/>to join us on a 3
month basis (possibility for extension) to join us ASAP! 👨‍💻 👨‍💻

*The role and ways of working:*

   - You’ll play a part in delivering your squad's and the Technology
   team's roadmaps. This will mean writing, reviewing and supporting code in
   our platform, taking ideas from requirements to production code, and being
   responsible for quality at every step along the way.
   - You’ll work with some great technology. Our backend platform,
   currently using Ruby 2.6.5 and Rails 6 is backed by PostgreSQL, Fargate/ECS
   on AWS, with APIs that are used by our Angular 7 webapp and our native
   mobile apps. We are also looking to develop new microservices in GoLang in
   an event-driven, serverless architecture.
   - You will bring energy and positivity to the role, looking for
   opportunities to learn and craft the role around our values; care, pride,
   customer first, innovation and delight.
   - You can read more about our technology and culture over on our tech
   blog - Code & Wild <https://medium.com/code-wild>

If this sounds like you please do get in touch! 🤗

--
Safa M. | Senior Technology Talent Manager | Bloom & Wild
<https://www.bloomandwild.com/send-flowers/tagonly/christmas?_branch_match_id=832386602200749211>

Bloom & Wild | Studio W301 | Vox Studios | 1-45 Durham Street | London |
SE11 5JH
<https://www.google.com/maps?q=1+-+45+Durham+Street+%7C+London+%7C+SE11+5JH&entry=gmail&source=g>

We're hiring. You can find out more about what it's like to work for Bloom
& Wild and our open roles here <https://www.bloomandwild.com/careers> and
our tech blog here. <https://medium.com/code-wild>
Enjoy 15% off on us with code 'safa'