[LRUG] [JOBS] Remote Contract - Outside IR35

Ashley Deodat Ashley.Deodat at exploreltd.com
Tue Apr 26 05:43:50 PDT 2022

Good afternoon LRUG,

I have 2 x Contract opportunities for an initial 3 month contract for a growing Legal-Tech Platform who have just launched their platform late last year and are scaling the number of contractors they need due to new projects.  They need Ruby on Rails contractors to start ASAP and will be a minimum of 3 Months, but likely to extend. Contract is outside of IR35 and fully remote.

They are also looking for a Tech Lead Ruby Developers to join their team of 14 Engineers too on a perm basis!

Please get in touch if this is something of interest,

Kind regards
Ash

Ashley Deodat
Business Manager
M : 07961751148
Ashley.deodat at exploreltd.com<mailto:Ashley.deodat at exploreltd.com>
[Banner]<https://www.explore-group.com/EmailLink>

[Connect with me]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrison-davis-827072111/>
[Follow us]<https://twitter.com/ExploregroupUK>
[Follow us]<https://www.facebook.com/ExploreGroupUK>
[Subscribe]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbr6v8GWXB_TCn9ICNt8ilQ>
[Follow us]<https://www.instagram.com/exploregroup/>
Search our jobs<https://explore-group.com/jobs/> | Register your CV<https://www.explore-group.com/upload-cv> | Receive the latest jobs<https://www.explore-group.com/email-job-alerts>
This e-mail is sent for and on behalf of Explore Group Limited | Registered Number: 05412446 England  and Wales | Registered Office: Unit 5 The Aquarium, 1-7 King Street, Reading, Berks RG1 2AN, United Kingdom To find out how Explore Group Limited process and hold data see our Privacy Policy<https://www.explore-group.com/privacy> | To unsubscribe unsubscribe at exploreltd.com<mailto:unsubscribe at exploreltd.com>