[LRUG] [ANN] September meeting details - it’s IN PERSON!!!

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Tue Aug 23 13:24:03 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Our September meeting is scheduled for Monday 12th September, and, hold
onto your hats, it’s IN PERSON!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

We’re being hosted by the lovely folks at Funding Circle in their offices
on Queen Victoria St. close to Bank tube station.  Doors at 6pm for
mingling and we aim to kick off at 6:30pm - we’ll be done with formal
proceedings (such as listening to talks) by 8pm at which point we’ll decamp
to a local pub for some informal proceedings (such as getting dinner).

We have two talks lined up for you:

* “How music works, using Ruby” by Thijs Cadier
* “Building a mortgage lender at Generation Home” by André Barbosa

There’s more detail on these talks and the full address of the venue at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/september/

To attend you need to:

1. Review the code of conduct at https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
(remember you’ll be seeing people in person so it’s _even more_ important
than usual)
2. Register for a ticket at:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-september-2022-meeting-tickets-404902051937
- places are limited so you’ll need to register to secure a place

Looking forwards to seeing as many of you as can safely fit in the space in
Sept!

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team