[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developer (FLEXIBLE) - LONDON

Euan Orrell Euan.Orrell at exploreltd.com
Thu Aug 25 03:31:03 PDT 2022

Hi everyone, hope all is well! I have another great Ruby opportunity!!

Work for a world-leading Tech For Good company reducing the carbon footprints of businesses.

They are looking for Ruby On Rails software engineers to join their small tech team - working with cutting edge technology, developing web-facing and enabled applications. You will be helping to drive global change.

Requirements:

  *   2-3+ years Ruby experience
  *   TDD

This is a flexible position, with one day per week in the London based office

Let me know if you are interested! euan.orrell at exploreltd.com<mailto:euan.orrell at exploreltd.com>

Euan Orrell
Recruitment Consultant
M : 07464954601
euan.orrell at exploreltd.com<mailto:euan.orrell at exploreltd.com>

https://calendly.com/euan-orrell/15min

[Banner]<https://www.explore-group.com/EmailLink>

[Connect with me]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/harrison-davis-827072111/>
[Follow us]<https://twitter.com/ExploregroupUK>
[Follow us]<https://www.facebook.com/ExploreGroupUK>
[Subscribe]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbr6v8GWXB_TCn9ICNt8ilQ>
[Follow us]<https://www.instagram.com/exploregroup/>
Search our jobs<https://explore-group.com/jobs/> | Register your CV<https://www.explore-group.com/upload-cv> | Receive the latest jobs<https://www.explore-group.com/email-job-alerts>
This e-mail is sent for and on behalf of Explore Group Limited | Registered Number: 05412446 England  and Wales | Registered Office: Unit 5 The Aquarium, 1-7 King Street, Reading, Berks RG1 2AN, United Kingdom<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1-7+King+Street,+Reading,+Berks+RG1+2AN,+United+Kingdom?entry=gmail&source=g> To find out how Explore Group Limited process and hold data see our Privacy Policy<https://www.explore-group.com/privacy> | To unsubscribe unsubscribe at exploreltd.com<mailto:unsubscribe at exploreltd.com>