[LRUG] [ANN] January 2023 Meeting Details (in-person)

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:08:16 PST 2022

Fellow LRUGers,

2023 is nearly upon us! Why not start the year with some ruby fun by
joining us at our first meeting of the year, which is on Monday 9th
January, from 6pm until 8pm (talks start at 6:30pm).

We are being hosted by Unboxed this month, on Commercial St, near Liverpool
St., Aldgate East, and Shoreditch High St. station.

We have two talks deferred from December's late cancellation:
- Matt Valentine-House: Heaping on the Complexity
- Daniel Magliola: What does "high priority" mean? The secret to happy
queues

Find out full details of the venue, talks and how to register here:

https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/january/

While you're there read our README. We always love to hear from folks who
want to speak at an LRUG meeting.

If that's you email talks at lrug.org and we'll help you with everything you
need. Our February lightning talks meeting (8 talks of 5-10 minutes) is
just around the corner and is a great time to get back into (or start)
speaking at LRUG

(Festive) Cheers!

Fred & the LRUG organising team