[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for a Ruby Developer to join my team at CharlieHR

Alex Balhatchet alex at balhatchet.net
Tue Feb 8 09:23:50 PST 2022

Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking to hire a Ruby developer onto my team at Charlie.

*Job spec and application form are here: *Software Developer III
<https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/69D6340F9C/>
(Although if you follow that link you miss out on seeing our beautiful
new careers
page <https://www.charliehr.com/careers> which gives you lots of great
reasons to work at Charlie, like 9 day fortnights, flexible and remote
working, and budgets for learning and for remote working.)

A little bit about the role, to entice you to click and read more:

   - Build and improve Charlie, a modern Rails app that’s a joy to work on
   - Use our design system to ship functional and beautiful features
   - Be part of a cross-functional team with other developers, designers
   and product managers
   - Work with developers of all experience levels, with opportunities to
   learn and share learnings

The salary range for this role is £57,500 to £67,500.

If you have any questions you can get me at my work address
alex at charliehr.com, or if you're ready to apply you can do so on Workable
via the job spec link <https://apply.workable.com/charliehr/j/69D6340F9C/>.

Thanks,

- Alex