[LRUG] [ANN] Februrary Lightning talks meeting is Next Monday - now with prizes!

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 08:27:17 PST 2022

One more update about our February meeting - Points mean prizes, and so
does attending LRUG!

We're lucky enough to have a sponsor for this meeting, so you don't just
get 8 great talks, you also might win a prize.  The nice folks at Cleo (
https://www.meetcleo.com) are running a giveaway with two iPads as prizes.
We'll put the names of everyone who attends the meeting on Monday into a
hat and pull out two winners at some point during the meeting.  We'll then
put you in touch with our contact at Cleo to arrange your prize.

Cleo is a super-intelligent, money app motivating 4m users in the US and
UK. Every day, she motivates people to improve their money health,
empowering them to reach their goals without jargon or bullshit.  They're
on a mission to fight for the world's financial health, because they
believe everyone should have the knowledge and the means to make better
financial decisions.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, then you can find out more at
https://web.meetcleo.com/life-at-cleo or just apply directly to one of
their two open roles:

* Backend Ruby Engineer - https://grnh.se/9aef2f662us
* Senior Backend Ruby Engineer - https://grnh.se/8e3b71762us