[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Elixir/Typescript engineers at Fresha - Remote (Within UK, Poland, Netherlands and Russia)

Kit Yi Christine Wong crisps2 at ymail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:07:14 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,

I'm Christine, a TA at Fresha - we're the #1 beauty and wellness appointment booking marketplace worldwide, headquartered in London with tech hubs in: London, Amsterdam, Warsaw and St Pets.

We're on the lookout for mid/senior/lead/principal level engineers to join our product teams at Fresha. Our salaries range from £50,000 - £140,000 depending on your experience and local salaries.

While our stack is Elixir/Ruby/TypeScript, we don’t believe engineers are defined by the technologies they use, but by their attitude and application. We're looking for enthusiastic engineers (at all levels from Mid, Senior, Principle, Staff/Architect levels) as well as EMs and HoEs who are interested in solving complex problems in distributed architectures. This would be a fantastic opportunity for people who want to work in a fast-paced, delivery and product focussed environment.

For more information, you can see a full job spec here:
https://apply.workable.com/fresha/j/17C50BC694/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at
Christine.wong at fresha.com
--
Kindest regards,
Christine WongTechnical Recruiter Tel: 0788 229 3884Email: Christine.wong at fresha.com