[LRUG] [ANN] March meeting … details? Well, not quite

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Feb 28 12:54:39 PST 2022

Hi all,

Our next meeting is due on Monday 14th March in a zoom window on your
computer in the comfort of your own home* from about 18:20 to 20:00.

This month we’re going to hear from … you?

Turns out, we’re in one of those weird situations where most of the
volunteers we’ve approached have been excited to talk, but for one reason
or another have to defer to another month, so we’re looking thin on the
ground.  And by thin on the ground, I mean, we have no talks lined up 😱.

So, this is where you come in: the meeting is in a couple of weeks and we
need something to fill it.  Please volunteer a talk and we’ll get you
booked in.  Or convince that one colleague or friend you know who always
says they want to give a talk, but never put themselves forward.  Or come
up with an idea for a panel discussion on some hot topics in the ruby or
general development community.  Or offer to run a practical session to
explore a new concept.

Anyway, the agenda is open and we need your help.  Email talks at lrug.org to
get the process started and we’ll help you turn that idea into a whole
thing.

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team

* or someone else’s home, or from your phone at the top of a mountain,
honestly, it’s up to you!