[LRUG] [ANN] January meeting reminder

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 04:35:32 PST 2022

Hello everyone,

A kind subscriber to this mailing list has let me know that some of the
emails coming from the mailing list are going into the spam folder. While
I investigate the matter, please check your spam folder.

With that being said, the January meeting is drawing closer, less than a
week away, on Monday 10/01/2022. It will be atypical, since we will be
hosting a pub quiz instead of the usual talks. We will have 4 categories
of questions:
   - Ruby
   - Ruby on Rails
   - General computing
   - London

Each category will have between 20 and 30 questions. If you have a question
that you would like to see in the quiz, feel free to write an email at
alessandro.proserpio at lrug.org and I will be happy to add it.

Depending on when you read this email, the January meeting details at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/january/ may not be updated yet with the
above categories. Do not fret, because by the end of today (Tuesday
04/01/2022)
the categories will be in the aforementioned link.

Last but not least, remember to reserve your spot on Eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-january-2022-tickets-232620312617

May 2022 be a better year than 2021.

Cheers,

Alessandro