[LRUG] [JOBS] (Remote in UK) Senior Rails Developer - £75k to £85k

Matt Collins matt at apply4.com
Mon Jan 10 06:47:55 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,

Are you an experienced Rails developer interested in making a change
this year?

We're a small, remote-first company called Apply4 and we're looking for a
seasoned developer to join us, working from anywhere in the UK (salary £75k
- £85k).

We create software which helps with the booming film industry, helping the
people responsible for local areas to attract more filming and to manage it
effectively (safely, sustainably, and with minimal nuisance to local
residents) when it arrives. We similarly help with outdoor events.

If you join us, you'll be working on both our established platform and some
exciting new products that we have in the pipeline.

We're a smart, thoughtful team that values simplicity, happy customers, and
a healthy work/life balance.

You can find out more here <https://bit.ly/apply4rails>.

Please get in touch if you're interested or have any questions.

(No recruiters or agencies, please.)

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Collins | CTO | Apply4 Technology Ltd