[LRUG] Turbo - form render on error, redirect on success

Simon Fish si at mon.fish
Thu Jan 27 11:12:00 PST 2022

Hey Andy,

I've got an issue open on hotwired/turbo for this purpose. There are solutions there, but they aren't super intuitive.  https://github.com/hotwired/turbo/issues/138

I'm gonna come out and say that this is something Turbo should support out of the box. I think due to the way Turbo is architected that this isn't immediately possible, so it's sort of a shame things have to be this way... Feel free to get in touch if you've got any more Turbo questions - I've been running it in production since its release back at the end of 2020.

Thanks,

Simon