[LRUG] [JOBS] Two engineering roles at Provenance

Paul Mackay paul at provenance.org
Fri Jan 28 09:35:51 PST 2022

Hi LRUG,

Provenance <http://www.provenance.org/> is on a mission to tell the stories
and impact behind the products we buy, so that shoppers can make more
informed choices about their purchases.

We're hiring for two permanent engineering roles - a Senior Software
Engineer and and a Software Engineer.

Our stack is a Ruby on Rails app with a mixture of Preact and Stimulus on
the frontend, with some TypeScript and Solidity for blockchain integration.

Our office is based in Kings Cross, with mixed remote working. Its a
friendly team and we get together several times a year.

More information about the roles here:

https://www.provenance.org/careers/senior-software-engineer

https://www.provenance.org/careers/software-engineer

If you have any questions or would like a chat about either role, drop me
an email paul at provenance.org.

Cheers,

Paul

Head of Engineering

--

Paul Mackay
e: paul at provenance.org
m: +44 7761 050542 <+447761050542>

<https://www.provenance.org/>

Newsletter <http://eepurl.com/gbcCA9> | Instagram
<https://instagram.com/provenanceHQ> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ProvenanceHQ> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3105623>

Know a great brand that should be on Provenance?
Let us know! suggest at provenance.org

This email is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the intended
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this correspondence. Project
Provenance Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under
company number 08622563 whose registered address is The Old Chapel, Union
Way, Witney, Oxfordshire, England, OX28 6HD.