[LRUG] [ANN] July meeting next Monday

chris.lowis at lrug.org chris.lowis at lrug.org
Thu Jul 7 08:50:19 PDT 2022

Hello again,

Unfortunately our planned speaker André has had to pull out of next
Monday's meeting due to ill health.

As it stands, we have no one to speak on Monday, and therefore no
meeting.

Can you help? Do you have a talk ready to go (perhaps from another
event, perhaps unrelated to Ruby but interesting to our group)? Do you
know someone who does?

Please contact us: talks at lrug.org if you can help.

Many thanks,

Chris & the LRUG organising team