[LRUG] [JOBS] Various Roles at thoughtbot

Rob Whittaker rob at thoughtbot.com
Tue Mar 8 06:46:19 PST 2022

Hey everyone,

Chiming in to say that thoughtbot is hiring to fill the following roles!

- [Development Team Lead][] (UK salary range: £65,500 – £75,000)
- [Rails Developer][] (UK salary range: £58,000 – £70,000)
- [React Native Developer][] (UK salary range: £58,000 – £70,000)

We're a software consultancy and the creators of many gems. You may know us from
`factory_bot` and `shoulda_matchers`, among others.

I've been here for over 5 years and love it for many reasons. I love our
commitment to continuous learning and improvement. After all this time, I am
still learning new things and experimenting.

The positions are available to anyone in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, and
Africa (UTC-2 through UTC+3).

Salary and benefits vary by location and country. I have listed the UK salary
range for each role in the above list. You can find more details about
compensation for non-UK applicants in [our playbook][].

You can read more about the roles on [our jobs page][].

I'm happy to chat about any of our open roles; feel free to [reach out][]!

[development team lead]: https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/development-team-lead-remote-emea-region-F9ADC5172A
[rails developer]: https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/ruby-on-rails-developer-remote-emea-region-802AACFE24
[react native developer]: https://thoughtbot.com/jobs/react-native-developer-remote-emea-region-39560D83A9
[our playbook]: https://thoughtbot.com/playbook/our-company/hiring