[LRUG] Available for work

Najaf Ali ali.najaf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:38:16 PDT 2022

I worked with Stephen many moons ago at Really English and for what my
opinion is worth, can attest that he is a smart, effective and unreasonably
likeable person. Physicists still don't have a reliable method for
measuring how low the probability of you regretting hiring him is.

Hope you're all well!