[LRUG] [ANN] September meeting details - it’s IN PERSON!!!

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Thu Sep 1 00:37:27 PDT 2022

Hi again!

We now have a third talk lined up for you in September:

* "Fixing flaky tests, using RSpec's `--seed` option" by Shen Sat

Reminder that this month we’ll be ** in person ** at Funding Circle’s
offices on Queen Victoria St. close to Bank tube station.

More details at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2022/september

Registration via:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-september-2022-meeting-tickets-404902051937

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team