[LRUG] Can you help? Future LRUG venues

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:07:45 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

It was amazing seeing so many of you in person last week (& another big
round of thanks to Funding Circle for the space & grub). We're sorted for
October - watch this space for an announcement soon - but we're still
looking for venues for November/December this year (and January etc. next
year but 2023 can wait until another email!).

If you / your employer / someone you know can host us, we'd love to hear
from you - either drop us a line at organisers at lrug.org or email us at
https://forms.gle/KWiWDfKpxLcoHTpR6 . While Funding Circle have set the bar
high for snacks, please don't let that be a stumbling block - all we really
need is a space with a projector/large screen

Cheers,

Fred (& the LRUG organising team)