[LRUG] [ANN] One more talk for our April meeting

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 14:47:27 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that a kind soul has offered one more talk:

* "Build a mini Ruby debugger in under 300 lines" by Stan Lo

Allow me to repeat what Fred said: our next meeting will be on Monday
April 17th,
because Monday April 12th is Easter Monday.

We will return to Cleo's offices in Shoreditch. As usual, doors open at
18:00,
the talks should start at 18:30, and we aim to be done by 20:00.
Afterwards, we
will head to a local pub for food, drinks, etc.

You can find full details on this talk, venue details/address etc at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/april/

We will have room for 1 one talk, of 10-15 minutes. If you have a
burning desire to take it, we would love to hear from you:
talks at lrug.org

First time speakers are very welcome - we'd be more than happy to offer
any help
you might need.

Please register via eventbrite to attend, as places are limited:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-april-2023-meeting-tickets-597735010507.
As part of doing so you agree to abide by the code of conduct for the
event which is
available at https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct

Cheers,

Alessandro & the rest of the organising team.