[LRUG] [ANN] December meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:32:42 PST 2023

Hi all,

Reminder that the Dec meeting is tonight, Monday 11th.  Doors at 6,
starting at 6:30 (ish), done by 8.

It’s a practical event where Christian Bruckymayer will take us through a
workshop on building a test selection framework.

More details: https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/december/
Registration:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-december-2023-meeting-tickets-699977731237
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-december-2023-meeting-tickets-699977731237?aff=oddtdtcreator>

Venue:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Zappi/@51.5367115,-0.1431107,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x48761ae03d9c53fb:0x8b4814f7fbf847ea!8m2!3d51.5367326!4d-0.1408667?shorturl=1

See you there!

Murray & the rest of the organising team