[LRUG] Freelance Ruby developer available for hire

Igor igorjobs at kedb.net
Wed Feb 8 06:50:55 PST 2023

After dedicating my last 6.5 work years to shipping multi-tenant SaaS web
apps - building and leading teams in the process (more info here
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/igorcarreira/>) - *I'm now open to fully
remote freelance development work.*

I am looking for opportunities to work as an individual contributor and
help you broaden and accelerate the impact of your organisation. I'm happy
to work with multiple programming languages/frameworks - I'm currently most
versed with *Ruby, Javascript, Postgres, MongoDB, GraphQL, and JSON:API*. I
also have experience with modern Typescript+React/Angular frontend
development.

If and where necessary I'd also be able to help with hiring, change
management, and developer/career progression.

I look forward to your contact!

Best,
Igor.