[LRUG] [ANN] January 2023 Meeting (9th January)

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:21:39 PST 2023

Hi Everyone,

It's already the 3rd day of 2023, which means that it's just 6 days until
our January meeting, on Monday 9th January at 6pm (talks start at 6:30),
graciously hosted by Unboxed. In addition to Matt's talk on garbage
collection & Daniel's talk on queues we have a third talk, by Fritz
Meissner, on the latest developments in the land of solargraph-rails.

For full details & registration see https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/january/
As we will be filling a finite space with (relatively) incompressible human
beings, please do remember to register before you come (& cancel your
ticket if you can't make it.)

The February lightning talks meeting also not too far away - drop us a line
at talks at lrug.org if you have something (even just a rough idea) that you'd
like to speak it about and we'll help you achieve that warm fuzzy glow that
can only be achieved by standing up in front of a room full of rubyists.

Cheers,

Fred