[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract opportunity - developing new edtech tool

Tomasz Pajor nikon at puffy.pl
Wed Mar 22 23:08:13 PDT 2023

Hello Owen,

Your offer looks interesting. Can you share more details on how you would
like this implemented? Separate API service with a frontend app that
communicates to it, or everything is in one app, preferably running rails 7
with hotwire? Happy to jump on a call. Here is my LinkedIn profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomaszpajor/

--
Tomek